16 April 2009

Well, I'm still off work - feeling v grotty with this cold!

Have decided to update my list with some dates, so I can organise myself a bit better and know where I'm at! Also found out my 1001 date - am rather surprised that its not until Aug 2012 - seems a looong way off, but do understand that its that kind of thinking (ie I've got loads of time to get things done) that led to my procrastinating!

I'm also keeping an excel spreadsheet with my goals on which I can then filter by type of challenge and by month to be completed, so that should keep me on track! I've also put in a column to record the approximate cost, so again, I can see what a specific challenge might cost me, then I can schedule it into my budget!

See ya!

3 comments:

  1. You may have been (still are? I hope not) feeling grotty but you still managed to get some planning done - go you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your feeling better. Wow you really are super organised, probably the best way to be. Good luck with your challenge, look forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm lonestasky from MSE =)

    Great list, best of luck with everything on it! Looking forward to following your progess.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm a 41 year old Great Dane lover, living in the South East, looking to gain a sense of achievement! I have a lovely OH and daughter, as well as a handsome brindle great dane, called Scooby (hence my user name!). I'm using the 101 in 1001 as an opportunity to actually get some things done - in my work life, I'm quite accomplished and relatively organised - at home - I'm not!! Having now passed the big 4 0 last year, I've come to realise that life is a one time thing, and its time to take things in hand!

Followers